Okay, you've got all of your feed wires set up on your model railway track, now what? Ballasting. Check out this video tutorial to see how to ballast your model railroad track.
You are going to need some ballast, which is a fine N scale (1:160) ballast. You are going to also need a spray bottle filled with wet water with dish detergent in it; this is for your scenic cement. Grab a few more supplies and you're set.
Now you're ready to start laying the ballast down on the scaled train track. Before you know it, it will look like real gravel used to form the bed of the railroad track. Just make sure you cover up all of your electrical points. This is the most fun part of the model railroading hobby.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades