Who knew some plastic, water and air would be so much fun? If you like rockets and explosions, you probably knew. And so did this guy, who shows you how to make an awesome water rocket that can shoot over 200 feet! Before you try following along with the rocket build, you should gather the materials—5' long piece of ½" PVC, small length of 1½" PVC, glue, ½" PVC "T" fitting, 2 PVC caps (½"), ¾" hose clamp, 7" zip ties (9 of them), duct tape, 2-liter plastic bottle, and a bicycle pump (or air compressor).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades