Hacker Daily teaches you to how to make a rocket "outta trash". They take a bunch of everyday materials (paper towel roll, body spray cap, paper cup glue gun, scrap cardboard and a model rocket engine) and create a rocket, by first cutting cross hairs in the bottom of the cup and gluing the rocket engine inside. The video than tells you to insert the paper towel roll trough the bottom of the cup. Than they tell us to glue the body spray cup on top of the "rocket". After adding fins the rocket is ready for lift of. The video compares the lunch of a store bought rocket to the homemade one and shows the superiority of the recycled one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades