Need to secure your track to the road bed for your model railroad? Well, this video tutorial will show you how to do it, not to mention show you how to weather your flex track.
If you're into model railroading, or rail transport systems, or scaled trains, or whatever you want to call them, then you can't pass this up. This is a very detailed tutorial on how to install and weather flex track for model railroads, specifically Atlas Code 55 Flex Track. You will see how to weather the Code 55 Flex Track using the Micro Engineering Rail Weathering Solution.
You'll go through polishing the railway flex track, to soldering problems in the track, to filing the train rails, securing the track in place, lay the track down on a curve, and joining two tracks together.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades