In this video tutorial we learn how to make a match rocket. The author explains that match rockets are very easy to make and shoot very far. The first thing to do is to gather your materials. The material that you will need are two little pieces of aluminum fool, matches, two barbecue sticks, and to launch it you will need a paper clip and two pennies. The next step to do is to cut about 10 matches for your rocket from the packet of matches. The next step is to take your two barbecue sticks and role them up in the foil and fold the end over the stick. Once you've done that you've formed a bit of a barrel with the foil. Take the matches you cut up and place them in the tube and make sure they are compact. Then role the other piece of foil over your piece that has the matches in it. Now you are ready to launch your rocket. Make sure you go outside, and then light the end of the foil. You should use extreme caution if doing this, but you can easily make home made mini rocket with these instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades