In this video we are shown how to make a homemade rocket. The necessary items are as follows: A plastic bottle, a bicycle pump and a cork. First, cut the cork in half and make sure that it fits in the mouth of the bottle. Next, take a nail and push it through the cork so that it makes a hole going from one flat side to the other. Remove the nail and replace it with the needle from the bicycle pump, making sure that the needle is fully through the cork so that it is sticking out the other end. After this, attach the needle to the bicycle pump itself. Now you will want to fill your bottle about a quarter of the way with water. Place the cork, which has the bicycle pump needle through it, in the mouth of the bottle making sure that there is an air tight fit. At this point you can paint your bottle so it will be visible in the air, but this stage is entirely optional. Now your bottle rocket is ready to launch. Prop it up against something, aim it upwards and begin pumping. Once enough pressure builds up it will launch into the air.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades