Learn to make Robinson Couplings for water rockets with this video tutorial. For this project you need aluminum and a plastic bar. You need to make the inner coupling on the lathe. Machine the aluminum bar to the right size and then cut the thread. Then drill the coupling hole. You then need to make the coupling nut. Then drill a hole in the nut. Next cut the inner thread in the hole. Then cut the nut off. Cut a slot in the nut with a hack saw. Then cut a hole in a bottle cap. Make a reinforcing ring out of the plastic ring. Put the cap inside of the reinforcing ring. Poke a hole in the bottom of the bottle. Drill a pilot in the poked hole and then drill a larger hole. Clean the hole up. Put the coupling through the hole in the bottle cap and put a rubber washer on both sides. Then but the coupling in the hole drilled in the bottom of the bottle. You can use a special tool to put the nut and another washer on the other side of the coupling in the bottle. Then tighten the nut.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades