In this video you learn to make a PVC rocket that can travel hundreds of meters high. You start off by cutting your PVC pipe 62 mm long. Next dilute some kitty litter in a bowl to make it damp to compress. This makes a plug. Plug the pipe with 1 cm of liter. Then you add the rocket fuel. Be careful not to mix! Compress until it is time to plug the other end with kitty litter. Next you drill a hole in the center of the pipe with a 5mm bit. Tape the pipe to a stick about 40 cm long. You then cut off enough stick to make it balance evenly. This way the rocket will fly straight. After you have done your balancing, secure it with more tape and stick a fuse made of party sparkler in the whole you drilled. Viola! You have a rocket.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades