This video will show you how to make motor casings. You'll need parallel wound paper tubes ¾ inch outside diameter, ½ inch inside diameter. You can make the same thing out of poster board and glue. In this video shows how to use the store bought ones. Use bentonite clay which is volcanic ash which is like a fine powder that when compressed down it becomes hard. This way you don't need to wet and wait for it to . Add 1 ¼ clay and then ¾ increments, dump into tube and pound it down with a rubber hammer really hard. Add your increments and pound those down too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades