This tutorial shows how to construct a mouth-launched air rocket. He begins with an ordinary strip of chewing gum. After removing the gun, he flattens out the wrapper. He then carefully wraps the long end of the wrapper around his index finger, leaving about half the wrapper protruding off the end of his finger. This creates a cylinder. Then he twists off the protruding end tightly and pulls it off his finger. To launch the projectile, he puts the rocket between his lips and blows. This design and method works much like an air gun pellet. The round captures the air to create pressure and releases it in the direction the user wants the round to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades