In this how to video, you will learn how to create a finger board kicker from simple materials. You will need a saw, wood glue, an index card, and thin wood. First, draw three shapes. The top is a rectangle while the sides are triangles. Put glue on the top of the side pieces and place the top on. Glue the index card at the bottom of the kicker. You can also print a photo of a stop sign on a piece of paper with the index card under it and glue it to the kicker. Once you have done that, your finger board kicker is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades