When you're flying your model airplanes, it's inevitable that it will eventually suffer some minor damages, like scuffs, breaks and bends. This video tutorial will help you alleviate and repair any damages to your flying model airplane to get you back in the skies again.
The airplane model in this video is made of a balsa wood frame with a tissue covering, powered by rubber bands. To fix the model, it may be as simple as cutting a little piece of tissue off of the balsa wood frame and exchanging it for a new one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades