If you want to paint a fade on your model cars you should first pick colors that will work well with each other. First, you should plan out your step. Divide the car into parts of the car where you will places your colors. You should designate where you mixing and solid areas are before you begin to paint. You should carry your mixes far and blend them well. When you do this, you'll want to lift up your airbrush a little bit. For fading, go to a solid color, and as you go to a new color lift your brush and mist the color. Then with the new color mist and go to the solid. You will want to repeat this process. You will go darkest to lightest and lightest to darkest. Make sure you mark and plan where your mix and solid colors will be for greater planning. If you follow these steps, you can fade paint your model cars easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades